Combs &c. Research
Allhallows Honey Lane,
(1.24 mi. north of city centre), London

Note: The primary sources for information given in regard to parish records are GenDoc's Victorian City of London Churches (Church of England a.k.a. Anglican) and FamilySearch.Org
Allhallows Honey Lane (1.24 mi. north of city centre) was destroyed in 1666, and not rebuilt. It was united to St Mary le Bow in 1670. Parish records are in the Guildhall Library: baptisms 1538-1697 & 1813-92, marriages 1546-1656 & 1664-6 & 1818-36, burials 1538-1666/7 & 1814-51. For baptisms 1697/8-1812 and from 1892, marriages 1675-1812 and from 1836, banns 1754-1937, burials 1697/8-1812, see St Mary le Bow retained by incumbent. A partial index to baptisms and marriages for 1538-1875 is in the IGI

Extracted from IGI, #0845242, Pr: 0820794 (source not yet viewed):
7 Feb 1672 Allhallows Honey Lane, London. Christened: John COMBE, s/o John and Sarah COMBE

3 Aug 1675 Allhallows Honey Lane, London. Christened: Bezan, s/o John and Sarah COMBE

29 Apr 1673 Allhallows Honey Lane, London. Christened: Sarah COOMBES, d/o John and Sarah COOMBES
See St Dunstan in the East, London for the 1670/1 marriage of a John and Sarah BEZER [sic] COOMES

Return to Combs &c. of London
Return to Greater London Parishes
You are Our     Visitor Since 28 Feb 2001
Last updated  
Please Email Additions and/or Corrections to Webmaster