Combs &c. Research
All Hallows the Less
City Centre, London

Note: The primary sources for information given in regard to parish records are GenDoc's Victorian City of London Churches (Church of England a.k.a. Anglican) and FamilySearch.Org
All Hallows the Less was destroyed in 1666, united to All Hallows the Great in 1670 and to St Michael Paternoster Royal in 1893. Parish records are in the Guildhall Library: baptisms, 1558-1812; marriages, 1558-1666; and burials 1558-1812. The IGI includes 1558-1885 baptisms and marriages only.

See also Early Combs &c. of London for possible All Hallows Combs

Extracted from FamilySearch.Org, IGI, #0374338, Parish registers of Allhallows the Less, London, England Church of England (source not yet viewed):
12 Feb 1761 All Hallows the Less. Christened: Thomas COMBS, s/o Isaiah and Mary COMBS

29 Aug 1762 All Hallows the Less. Christened: Robert COMBS, s/o Isaiah and Mary COMBS

7 Oct 1764 All Hallows the Less. Christened: Ann COMBES, d/o Isaiah and Mary COMBES
Note that there may be later records not yet extracted.

Return to Combs &c. of London
Return to Greater London Parishes
You are Our     Visitor Since Our Move on 27 Feb 2001
Last updated  
Please Email Additions and/or Corrections to Webmaster