Great and Little Stanmore, Middlesex, England
Combs &c. of Middlesex
Parishes within 20 miles of London
Later Combs &c. Middlesex Marriages
You are Our Visitor Since Our Move 06 Feb 2001
Please Email Additions and/or Corrections to Webmaster
Great Stanmore Parish, abt 11 mi. northwest of the centre of the City of London , with Kingsbury to the southeast. The living is a rectory, in the jurisdiction of the Commissary of London, concurrently with the Consistorial Court of the Bishop of London, rated in the king's books and in the patronage of George Drummond, Esq
07 Sep 1620 Great Stanmore Parish. Groom: Andrew CASSELTON [a.k.a. CASTLETON?]. Bride: Rose EDLIN
18 Jun 1627 Great Stanmore Parish. Groom: WARREN, William & Bride: COOMBES, Susan
08 Jun 1674 Great Stanmore Parish. Groom: COOMES, Michael & Bride: ALDIN, Maria
Marriage Source, except where otherwise stated, is: Middlesex Marriages. Note: All post-1699 marriages have not yet been added in to our parish reports. See Later Marriages of Middlesex for the remainder.
Geographical Sources, except where otherwise stated are A Topographical Dictionary of England, Samuel Lewis, S. Lewis and Company, London, 1831, and parishinfo.mdb by by Terry Lawson, Gerry Lawson and Derek Boys.
Return to Middlesex